Breaking News

British has 200 orgasms per day



England - The British Sarah Carmen (photo), who suffers from a rare syndrome, has 200 orgasms a day, that is, one in seven minutes. In an interview with the newspaper "News of the World", she said that anything makes her climax, like the noise of the train, or the sound of the hair dryer.

During the 40-minute interview, Sarah claimed to have had eight orgasms. She suffers from Persistent Sexual Excitement Syndrome, which leads to increased blood flow to the sex organs causing excitement over long periods, even without sexual stimulation.

"When she started at age 19, my boyfriend was astonished at the amount of orgasm I was getting during sex," she said. "I often wanted to have the necessary number of orgasms to calm me down. Sometimes I wanted to have a normal life. "

Sarah also said that she does not need invitations to go to public places with loud music and much excitement. Going to loud bars or clubs is out of the question because the vibrations make her crazy. "I have to find quiet bars and I have more orgasms the more I drink, because it relaxes me, so I have to drink very little now.

The most hilarious situation of orgasm was while she responded to a market research questionnaire. "I had an orgasm in front of the researcher, she knew what was happening and she looked at me strangely, I tried to explain that I could not help but I was moaning so much I had to walk."

Sarah is undergoing treatment and according to the doctors there is no proven scientific explanation for her problem. The most likely infection is the pelvic region that may be stimulating the clitoral nerves.