Breaking News

Woman Suffers As A Consequence Because Of Her 12 Inch Nails.



For aesthetic reasons, many women let the nails grow or lengthen them artificially. Although this is not necessarily practical, everyday life with longer nails does not have great difficulties.
The Russian Elena Schilenkowa, 35, also let her nails grow a "little": more than 12 cm! Because of a bet with a friend, YouTuber let the nails grow for more than 4 years. She won the bet, but not just that.

Meanwhile, Elena became the national record holder because of her nails and won a prize. In fact, she could already cut her nails and go back to "normal", but she did not want to do that with her "sweethearts":

"I call them my 'babies', because they are 4 years old and I take care of them as if they were children. I like them for making me gain attention. No one who knows me will forget me. And especially the men pay attention to me, "Elena explains.

Surprisingly, the Russian explains that she does not have difficulties day by day because of the nails: "Normal tasks are not a problem for me. I just do things a little differently. I succeed because I plan every move and am usually very careful. "

Despite this, the 35-year-old woman received the change because of her 12-cm nails. For example, she could not wear thick gloves, which in Russia's icy climate is quite necessary. Elena also does not do anything and neither does she play tennis anymore, two ex-hobbies of the woman.

Elena cares so much about her "babies" that she can not even fall asleep easily: "I have a constant fear of breaking my nails at night. I even have nightmares about it! I often dream that I woke up with short nails. "

However, for the Russian, all these sacrifices are worth it. Who knows how much your nails will still grow. But until Elena gets close to the world record, there is still a lot of time left. Record-holder Shridhar Chillal of India did not cut the nails of her left hand for 66 years and reached the incredible length of 200 centimeters.

No comments